Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey you!

Yo,

I did not appreciate being in your class. I was late most of the time and you gave me a total hard time about it. I did not learn nothing. So thanks a lot for wasting my time!

You only cared about math and not about me. I am not good when it comes to math, ok? but I am good for other things and, contrary to what you might think, not everything in life is about math!

I think there was not a single day that I said, "Gees, I'm glad I went into Mr. R's class 'cause I learned something." No. It was always: "What a drag this class is! And what a waste of time!!" 'cause that's exactly what it was.

Anyway, I am out of your class and happy about it. I hope I don't cross paths with you, or better said, if I ever see you on the street, beware! 'cause there's gonna be me, with a bat, and ready to smash your "brilliant" head.

Sincerely,

Me, your EX-student.

No comments:

Post a Comment